Immediate Patient Care
Products are available on-site and on-demand when your patients need them.
We manage product replenishment and alerts, allowing you to focus on patient care.
Efficient Workflows & Visibility
Complete oversight via RightNow Track™ to optimize operational workflow, reduce human error, and eliminate the burden of inventory management.
Eliminate carrying costs because invoicing only occurs when products are removed from the RightNow solution.
Enjoy the Benefits of a Comprehensive Solution to Inventory Management
After installation, if you are a part of the RightNow Inventory™ Program, RightNow Inventory stocks the 24/7 temperature monitored RightNow Secure with your selected products. We own these products until you dispense them for patient use. Then, as patients’ needs arise, RightNow Inventory works behind the scenes to ensure an optimally stocked RightNow Secure. Once the system predicts your RightNow Secure inventory is about to reach PAR levels, we ship the product directly to your facility at no cost. With RightNow Inventory Program, you only pay for the dispensed products, saving you time and money!
- 10-hour battery backup
- Accommodates all product form factors
- Customizable drawer configurations
- Dedicated 24/7 customer support
- Dual temperature zones
- First Expired, First Out automated management
- Guided navigation and assistance
- Invoiced only when product is removed
- Lot tracking
- Meets DEA guidelines for controlled substances
- Periodic Automatic Replenishment (PAR)
- Quick access to products
- RightNow Track™ connectivity
- Secure PIN code or badge scan access
- Serialization scanning supports DSCSA requirements
- Short-dated product management
- Tamperproof electronic locks
- Temperature excursion and alert management
- Temperature monitoring and reporting
- Two-day vend confirmation before invoiced
- Video recorded user transactions
|Configuration||Dual Zone: Refrigerated, CRT, Freezer|
|W x D x H (in)||28 x 32 x 70|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE Cellular|
All RightNow Inventory technologies go through rigorous industry standard testing, calibration, and certification. Our technologies are fully FCC/UL certified for proper drug storage. All temperature monitoring devices have obtained NIST Traceability certifications and have been calibrated to ISO 17025 specifications. These certifications fulfill all requirements and recommendations for both the CDC and FDA to handle products in a safe and secure manner. RightNow Secure also meets DEA recommendations for storing controlled substances.