SPACE-SAVING INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
RightNow Flex is a space-saving, scalable inventory management solution that monitors inventory levels and temperature readings, to ensure you always have the products needed for patient care.
Immediate Patient Care
Products are available on-site and on-demand when your patients need them.
We manage product replenishment and alerts, allowing you to focus on patient care.
Efficient Workflows & Visibility
Complete oversight via RightNow Track™ to optimize operational workflow, reduce human error, and eliminate the burden of inventory management.
Eliminate carrying costs because invoicing only occurs when products are removed from the RightNow solution.
Enjoy the Benefits of a Comprehensive Solution to Inventory Management
After installation, if you are a part of the RightNow Inventory™ Program, RightNow Inventory stocks the 24/7 temperature monitored RightNow Flex with your selected products. We own these products until you dispense them for patient use. Then, as patients’ needs arise, RightNow Inventory works behind the scenes to ensure an optimally stocked RightNow Flex. Once the system predicts your RightNow Flex inventory is about to reach PAR levels, we ship the product directly to your facility at no cost. With RightNow Inventory Program, you only pay for the dispensed products, saving you time and money!
- Accommodates all product form factors
- Dedicated 24/7 customer support
- Invoiced only when product is removed
- LED light response feedback
- Periodic Automatic Replenishment (PAR)
- Quick access to products
- RightNow Track™ connectivity
- Serialization scanning supports DSCSA requirements
- Short-dated product management
- Tablet included with application
- Temperature excursion and alert management
- Temperature monitoring and reporting
- Two-day vend confirmation before invoiced
- Up to five inventory and temperature sensing trays
|Capacity (ft3)||1 – 5|
|Shelves||Up to 5 (optional bin)|
|W x D x H (in)||10 x 10 x 2|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, LTE Cellular|
All RightNow Inventory technologies undergo rigorous industry-standard testing, calibration, and certification and are fully FCC/UL certified for proper drug storage. All temperature monitoring devices have obtained NIST Traceability certifications and are calibrated to ISO 17025 specifications. These certifications fulfill all requirements and recommendations for the CDC and FDA to store products safely and securely.